December 10th-12th Albany, Bahamas
AFP Academy is the platform where training professionals improve and perfect their knowledge and teaching methods. AFP Academy has developed a methodology that pushes professionals to complete specific padel training in the technical, tactical, bio-mechanical & physical areas of the sport.
- The Certification Program allows the participants to gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the movements of the parts of the body in all the shot phases.
- Detect and correct students’ technical issues.
- Identify the adequate routine and progression based on the students’ level.
- Learn, teach and communicate the sport of padel.
- Record and track students’ progress and successes.
- Methodology to start students in padel and build their commitment and motivation.
- Activities, games and exercises that provide a first contact with padel fundamentals.
- Analysis of shots, movements and bio-mechanical performance.
- Identifying common technical and bio-mechanical issues.
- Fundamentals in both Tactical — Physical areas.
- Movement identification and structural adjustments.
- Skills to teach and explain the training method.
On-site training & follow up
- Program Presentation
- Court Training
- Materials Use
- Video Assessments
- On-line & Continuous E-Learning
All for Padel
- adipower ATTK racquet
- adidas Backpack & Bag Tag
- Certified padel instructor hat
- AFP Academy Powered by adidas Padel Certificate
- Personal profile on www.allracquetsports.com
- adidas Padel Ambassador Program Membership
About your AFP Academy Master Certified Trainer
Marcos is a former professional ATP and padel tour player. With years of tournament tough playing and coaching experience. He has over 20 years of experience in padel club management and holds a NBA Sales & Marketing and a Masters Degree in Sports Organizations Events. Marcos has experience in sports marketing and brands management. His enthusiasm, skill and knowledge of the sport will push you to learn and have fun teaching padel.