Level 1: Basics for Teaching Padel
All Racquet Sports presents the AFP Academy powered by adidas padel program that trains profesionals to improve and perfect their knowledge and teaching methods. The certification’s methodology pushes professionals to complete padel training in technical, tactical, biomechanical & physical areas of the sport
- The Certification Program allows the participants to gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the movements of the parts of the body in all the shot phases.
- Detect and correct students’ technical issues.
- Identify the adequate routine and progression based on the students’ level.
- Learn, teach and communicate the sport of padel.
- Record and track students’ progress and successes.
- Methodology to start students in padel and build their commitment and motivation.
- Activities, games and exercises that provide a first contact with padel fundamentals.
- Analysis of shots, movements and bio-mechanical performance.
- Identifying common technical and bio-mechanical issues.
- Fundamentals in both Tactical — Physical areas.
- Movement identification and structural adjustments.
- Skills to teach and explain the training method.
$300 Value of equipment & benefits. Including adidas padel racquet, adidas hat and bag tag.
- adidas SUPOERNOVA Racquet
- Padel Exclusive Certified Instructor Hat
- AFP Academy Powered By adidas Padel Certificate
- Personal Profile on All Racquet Sports Website
- adidas Padel Ambassador Program Membership
Master Certified Teaching Instructor
Marcos del Pilar is a former professional ATP and padel tour player with years of tournament tough playing and coaching experience. He has had over 20 years of experience in padel club management and holds a MBA in Sales & Marketing and a Masters Degree in Sports Organizations and Events. Marcos has experience in sports marketing and brands management. His enthusiasm, skill and knowledge of the sport will push you to learn and have fun teaching padel.