1. What Is a “Cookie”?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites and software applications work, or work in a better, more efficient way. They can do this because websites and software applications can read and write these files, enabling them to recognize you and remember important information that will make your use of a website or software application more convenient (e.g., by remembering your user preferences).
2. What Cookies Do We Use?
The following are the different types of Cookies that All Racquet Sports may use on the Site:
· Essential Cookies: These Cookies are essential to the operation of the Site in order to enable you to move around it and to use its features. They cannot be disabled without severely affecting your use of the Site. Without these Cookies, services you have asked for, such as accessing secure areas of the Site or paid-for-content, cannot be provided.
· Performance Cookies: Performance Cookies collect information about your use of the Site and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, performance Cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, allow us to see the overall patterns of usage of the Site, help us record any difficulties you have with the Site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not.
· Functionality Cookies: Functionality Cookies allow us to remember the choices you make on the Site and to provide enhanced and more personalized features in order to improve your visit and use of our Site.
· Targeting or Advertising Cookies: We and our service providers may use targeting or advertising Cookies to deliver ads that we believe are more relevant to you and your interests. These Cookies remember what you have looked at on the Site. We may share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers.
- To remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your subsequent visit to our Site;
- To provide advertisements and marketing materials more relevant to your interests;
· To compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future;
o We may also use third-party services to track this information on our behalf.
- To diagnose or fix technological problems on the Site; and
- To plan for and enhance our online services.
In all these cases, Cookies that have been collected will be retained for an indefinite period of time, unless otherwise required by applicable law.
Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser Cookies are set and to delete them. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device’s help material. Below you can find a list of links for the most-used browsers on how to disable Cookies:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Note that certain parts of the Site may not work properly if you have disabled browser Cookie use.
For any further information, please contact us at:
5. Your Rights as to Personal Information: Accessing and Updating Information.
If you have submitted Personal Information through the Site and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at mailto:email@example.com
and provide us with the requested information. We will use reasonable efforts to delete this information from our existing files.
6. Notice to California Residents.